Fortinet is an American brand was founded 2000 which develops and markets cybersecurity software and appliances and services, such as ﬁrewalls, anti-virus, intrusion prevention and endpoint security. The company’s ﬁrst product was FortiGate, a ﬁrewall, later adding wireless access points, sandboxing, and messaging security.
Fortiweb: Web Application Firewall
FortiWeb, Fortinet’s Web Application Firewall, protects your business-critical web applications from attacks that target known and unknown vulnerabilities.
- Proven Web Application Protection
- AI-based Threat Detection
- Security Fabric Integration
- Advanced Visual Analytics
- False Positive Mitigation Tools
- Hardware-based Acceleration
Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
Fortinet ﬁrewalls with Gateway Security protects enterprises against web attacks with URL ﬁltering, visibility and control of encrypted web trafﬁc via SSL inspection, and application of granular web application policies. Fortinet is the ﬁrst and only gateway security vendor to earn Virus Bulletin’s VBWeb certiﬁcation for web ﬁltering effectiveness.
- Feature-rich product that consolidates NGFW and SWG services
- Powerful hardware that can perform SSL deep inspection
- Anti-malware techniques updated with the latest threat intelligence
- Effectively remove blind spots in encrypted trafﬁc
- Stay protected against the latest known and unknown internet-borne attacks
FortiSIEM – Fortinet’s Multivendor Security Incident and Events Management solution brings visibility, correlation, automated response and remediation in a single, scalable solution. It also provides the cross correlation, applies machine learning and UEBA to improve response, to stop breaches before they occur.
- Asset Self-Discovery
- Rapid Integrations and Scalability
- Automated Workﬂow
- Single Pane of Glass
- Uniﬁed Platform
Monem Business District, 111 Bir Uttam C R Dutta Road, Dhaka 1205
May the Almighty accept your prayers and your sacrifices. Eid Mubarak!
August 11, 2019 | Posted by Admin